Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Famous Last Words: Surviving April

As April approaches, I am a little nervous. There is so much to do in such little time. I really wanted to finish this class at the end of April instead of dead week because that will allow me more opportunities to study for my other courses. However, with the limited time that I have, it is hard for to get ahead. I think I am just going to try to dedicate this weekend to getting a bit ahead in this course. So far I think I have been doing a pretty good job. I like the stories I have come up with, some of them really surprise me on how good they end up becoming, not to sound conceited or anything. Other I know I can use a little work on. I think what helps me is picking a few specific details to focus on when I am reading a story, and writing it in my notes. That way I can look back at those notes and make a story from what I have written down and the details I chose to focus on. Other than this class, school is stressful, especially since I am taking so many hours to graduate! I am excited because there is basically like a month left of school before I do graduate and that is nerve wrecking but very exciting. It is said that I did not get to take senior pics or anything, but I just do not have time at this moment. I am going to graduate school here in the fall, so I think that is when I will have my big break! I hope to just balance school and work and everything as I have been doing. I know it will be hard to do in April, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.



Light at the End of the Tunnel
(Source: StaticFlickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment