Sunday, January 29, 2017

Famous Last Words: Upcoming Week

This next week is going to be hectic. I understand that it is only the third week of school, but I am taking 21 hours and my classes are already picking up. I am taking a class called Directed Readings. In this class I have to read several chapter books all relating to a topic of my choice. Then I write essays over them. The essays consist of summarizing the book, as well as, highlighting what I have learned from it. So I am excited to start my readings this coming week. 

My hopes for this next week over all is to be as productive as possible. I hope to complete all my assigned assignments for this class, as well as, the extra credit. I really would like to finish this class early, if at all possible. I would really help cutting down on the load! However, I am so intrigued by the material that we cover in this class, and I always learn something new.

I also am going to be working on my 15-page paper that is due for my weekend class! I hope to also start volunteering at Bethesda which is an organization that advocates for kids who have been sexually abused. I love volunteering and hope to volunteer at this place for more than just this semester.


I also have work three nights this week! I know this may not seem like a lot, but with my schedule it is crazy and I am not sure how I am going to do it. I am part of several committee’s and organizations on campus. One of them being part of Student Society of Human Relations, and another is being an ambassador for Pink and Black Ball. I have those meetings to attend this week as well as a few others. It will be one busy week but I hope to finish it all and come out strong!


I Am One Busy Bee
(Source: SparkleBox)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 21 hours seems crazy! I hope that everything is going great with your classes. Have you enjoyed writing your summaries/thoughts in your Directed Readings class?
    A 15-page paper also sounds crazy! Good luck!
    I think that it is really commendable when you are a college student and also working. That shows how dedicated you are and that if you put your mind to anything, it will all work out!
    Hoping you have some easy weeks coming up!

    ReplyDelete